Monday, April 30, 2012

Java Introduction:


Java is one of object oriented programming language(follows oops concept). It considers the object rather than the procedure and sequence of program. Java is founded by James Gosling and his team(Sun Microsystems,now Sun+oracle) at 1990. Recently James gosling leaves Sun Microsystems(read full story).

Java is used to create many applications and is popular programming language because of its security.
I think it is enough to introduction about java because this blog is not Tutorial for Java. It just for Explaining the Java Interview Questions and Logical Programs.

I am managing many blogs but program oriented blog is
if(printf("Logical Programs")); C interview Questions

 Please don't forget to comment for programs you like or give suggestion for me to improve my blog.

Thank you.

1 comments:

go4download on July 8, 2011 at 8:12 PM said...

This site helped me prepare for my Interview!
I love succinct posts that actually impart usable information.
Brother HL 1430 driver

Post a Comment

Visitors

Followers

 

Java Interview Questions. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com